Hi Everyone!

General discussions, error reporting, and feature requests.

Moderators: pianolady, techneut, robert

Hi Everyone!

Postby arensky » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:30 am

Hi folks

I miss this place. Looking forward to a change of jobs and "lifestyle". My new job (hopefully) will allow me more time with the recording microphone and classical music. Seems like the regulars are doing fine, and there's some interesting new people here. I'll be around more after the musical I've composed the score for is over with in a month. Take care!
Since one cannot do all that one would wish to, one should do what one likes. Scriabin

Site Admin

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby techneut » Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:48 pm

Yes, a couple of the 'regulars' are doing fine. Many others, like yourself, have left or only pop in very rarely (usually only when they have a recording to submit).
The 'working set' of members seems to be be different each year or so. Not sure if that is a good thing or not. Obviously we need new voices but we don't really want the old ones to go....
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer

Site Admin

Postby pianolady » Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:50 am

Hi Chase,
I'm still looking for that Ponce bio.... :P
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties." ~ Frederic Chopin

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano
my personal website: http://www.monicaalianello.com

Postby sarah » Fri Apr 15, 2011 6:03 pm

Good to see you back, Arensky! Glad that things are going well for you. :D
Though everything else may appear shallow and repulsive, even the smallest task in music is so absorbing, and carries us so far away from town, country, earth, and all worldly things, that it is truly a blessed gift of God.

Felix Mendelssohn

Return to “General”