Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:48 am

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: J.N.Hummel - Piano Sonata in F Minor (demo).mp3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:11 pm 

Hummel by russian pianist Daria Gloukhova.

Dear Sirs,
My name is Dmitry V. Osakovsky. I represent young talented pianist Daria Gloukhova (http://www.gloukhova.ru),(http://www.youtube.com/user/Normwidrigkeit)
She’s recognized for her originality, immediacy, authenticity, inexpugnable desire to grow in her professionalism. At the age of 24, Daria already has some significant achievements, despite being basically a self-taught performer. She had no musicians in her family neither she has any connections in the musical world. Building from her natural sense and support of her family and friends, Daria set herself a goal to overcome the orthodox opinions of the academic classical music.
Performance of Daria Gloukhova is recognized as highly professional and mature. She has no conservative burdens neither in transcription of the composers that she perform, nor in presentation herself on stage.

Last edited by osapiano on Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:03 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Post subject: Re: J.N.Hummel - Piano Sonata in F Minor (demo).mp3
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:10 pm 

Very articulate playing! However, I know so little Hummel (just the Trumpet Concerto). Could you post the Mozart or the Mendelssohn? Speaking of which, even Mozart and Mendelssohn were not self taught!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:49 pm 
Site Admin

osapiano wrote:
My name is Dmitry V. Osakovsky. I represent young talented pianist Daria Gloukhova (http://www.gloukhova.ru),(http://www.youtube.com/user/Normwidrigkeit)
She’s recognized for her originality, immediacy, authenticity, inexpugnable desire to grow in her professionalism. At the age of 24, Daria already has some significant achievements, despite being basically a self-taught performer. She had no musicians in her family neither she has any connections in the musical world. Building from her natural sense and support of her family and friends, Daria set herself a goal to overcome the orthodox opinions of the academic classical music.
Performance of Daria Gloukhova is recognized as highly professional and mature. She has no conservative burdens neither in transcription of the composers that she perform, nor in presentation herself on stage.

With all respect for Daria's very accomplished playing (not to mention her striking looks :) ), this is not a site for agents to promote their artists. Especially not if the artist in question already has her own website featuring her recordings. We like for pianists to participate in person, not being plugged by someone else. The excited blurb given here does her no favors... inexpugnable desire to grow in her professionalism... overcome the orthodox opinions of the academic classical music ... please gimme a break :roll:

Also, there is little point in posting incomplete (demo) recordings here.

But as said it's very nice playing. And you have to hand it to old Hummel, he could write a pretty darn good piece of piano music when he set his mind to it. He should be wider known, and not just for his Trumpet Concerto. I like to think he was an influence on Chopin, maybe more so than Field whose music IMO does not hold a candle to Hummel's.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:59 pm 

techneut wrote:
this is not a site for agents to promote their artists. Especially not if the artist in question already has her own website featuring her recordings. We like for pianists to participate in person, not being plugged by someone else. The excited blurb given here does her no favors... inexpugnable desire to grow in her professionalism... overcome the orthodox opinions of the academic classical music ... please gimme a break :roll:

Unfortunately my English is not so good not to use the Google translator :? . I am a friend Daria, her piano master (in the past pianist), an inexperienced producer - in short, a lot of things rolled into one. I could not afford to shell out the full version of the demo, since we are bound by contract, but as soon as possible try to lay out the record. FRSM certificate is not respected in academic music circles of Russia, therefore, not having sufficient funds for the organization of concerts, I have to make such positions in the hope that visitors will go to the page index entries on the website of pianist to explore her creativity. :)
With respect to colleagues,
Dmitry Osakovsky
http://www.pianomaster.info/

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:14 pm 

techneut wrote:
this is not a site for agents to promote their artists. Especially not if the artist in question already has her own website featuring her recordings. We like for pianists to participate in person, not being plugged by someone else. The excited blurb given here does her no favors... inexpugnable desire to grow in her professionalism... overcome the orthodox opinions of the academic classical music ... please gimme a break :roll:

Unfortunately my English is not so good not to use the Google translator :? . I am a friend Daria, her piano master (in the past pianist), an inexperienced producer - in short, a lot of things rolled into one. I could not afford to shell out the full version of the demo, since we are bound by contract, but as soon as possible try to lay out the record. FRSM certificate is not respected in academic music circles of Russia, therefore, not having sufficient funds for the organization of concerts, I have to make such positions in the hope that visitors will go to the page index entries on the website of pianist to explore her creativity. :)
With respect to colleagues,
Dmitry Osakovsky
http://www.pianomaster.info/[/quote]

J. H. Hummel, 6 Bagatellen by Daria Gloukhova . Record in 2009 on the stage of children's arts school im.Stravinskogo in Moscow on the grand piano "Petrof".

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:59 am 

OK, that throws cold water on my idea of getting an impressario. :lol:

David