Hello Didier, it's nice to see you here again!
Sometimes I like being an admin, and sometimes I do not. Right now I do not, because of what I have to tell you....
I'm sorry, but we can't take this recording. There are too many things wrong with it....mostly your rhythm.
To be more specific:
1. Bars 20 and 22 - where are the thirds? Sounds like you only play one note.
2. Bars 27-28, 31-32 - the rhythm is off
3. Bars 42 and 46 - should not slow down
4. At bar 53 and on a little - you turn the steady and even LH 8th notes into a dotted rhythm (at least that how it sounds to me). In happens in another spot later on too.
5. 73-78 - more rhythm problems.
Basically, I think your beat needs to be steady throughout the whole piece. Some of the spots I mention above - if you crush the grace notes, you can get them out faster, which will in turn make the rhythm tighter and the right amount of beats in the bar. (hope that makes sense?)
Also, I have often heard from other members that my dynamics are not defined enough....this time I have to say that yours are not either. You don't get soft enough, nor loud enough. I always blame my speakers and my recording setup (which is true!). Maybe you have a similar excuse...?
Anyway, again, I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I think that if you listen to other recordings of this piece, and then practice at a slow tempo with a metronome, you can iron out some of these problems.