I always like to think about the funny things and fun times about a friend who has passed away. I briefly went through all of John’s posts and clipped out a few of his ‘funnies’ from the forum.
• My dog, Paco, runs to the bedroom and under the bed whenever I sit down at the piano.
• Actually two "oopses"
But, hey, give me credit for at least submitting a multiple post. LOL
• If you think it sounds OK on the second glass of wine, you should hear how great it sounds on
• John, remind yourself to look up the word "little" in a thesaurus
• OK, I promise not to use "some" for a week. LOL
• For heaven sakes, Pianolady, STAY IN YOUR CAR! You'll be taken to an institution if you jump
out of your car in a car wash and start yelling.
• A "Wow" from Chris Breemer is definitely something I pay attention to.
• Robert, I hope your twelve-year-old neighbor with the long fingers is very ugly!
• Forgive me, friends. I accidentally posted my reaction to the Mozart Sonata. I thought I was still in
the Audition Room..................X@ZZ#@#%$@$%^@$!XXZ#$!@~!!!!!!!!!
• When I heard the very beginning, I answered in a singing voice, "I'm over here-----------."
Doesn't it sound like a child singing, "Where are you"?
• Ha-ha-he-he-he-ho-ho-SNORT-ha-ha............Painolady, your translation reads like the English
directions on a product made in Korea.
• Green schmule rules? I'm totally lost in this trend of thought
• Makes me want to go out with someone special for cocktails and intimate conversation
• What's a "mishit"? (Reminds me of my dog when he was a puppy.)
• When I try to listen the way I always did, it says I have to download a Codex. What the hell is a
Codex on a computer? I think there might be a ghost in my computer fooling around with me.
• For some reason it feels good to have a complete set. I only have a very few of them. I'm no
• Please excuse me for screaming but MONICA, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S YOU PLAYING THIS!
I am quite glad that I sold him my edirol recorder so that he could record a wide variety of pleasing music.
I had forgotten that, J. He had a bit of trouble figuring out how to work it in the beginning. I think you forgot to give him the instruction manual or something like that. Or maybe he was just like all typical men – they never read the instructions first.