Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:09 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:27 pm 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9479
Location: Netherlands
nathanscoleman wrote:
:roll: I would object, but I JUST posted a thread that proves the argument in OFFBOOK! :lol: :oops:

In my defense, I do focus a bit on Monica, but there's plenty of me to spread around on the other chickies present ... namely, Tere!! Like herpes, I support multiple platforms! :?: 8)

I'd call you obnoxious if you weren't so funny and blatant about it :lol:

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Posts: 1167
Location: Piemonte, Italy
nathanscoleman wrote:
namely, Tere!! Like herpes, I support multiple platforms! :?: 8)


Herpes... the code name for Vista's successor... Or was it Vienna...? Anyway, Terez, watch out!!!

_________________
"A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking" - Anonymous

Alfonso Bertazzi, amateur pianist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 2388
Location: Obamanation, unfortunately...
techneut wrote:
nathanscoleman wrote:
:roll: I would object, but I JUST posted a thread that proves the argument in OFFBOOK! :lol: :oops:

In my defense, I do focus a bit on Monica, but there's plenty of me to spread around on the other chickies present ... namely, Tere!! Like herpes, I support multiple platforms! :?: 8)

I'd call you obnoxious if you weren't so funny and blatant about it :lol:




He's like a teddy bear, can't throw him away because it's too funny and too warm

_________________
Madam, what makes you think that I play with my hands?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:44 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:38 pm
Posts: 8407
My teddy bear has parts that are worn out.

_________________
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties." ~ Frederic Chopin

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:47 pm 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9479
Location: Netherlands
pianolady wrote:
My teddy bear has parts that are worn out.

That is probably where you cuddled him too much :lol:

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:04 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:02 pm
Posts: 1167
Location: Piemonte, Italy
techneut wrote:
pianolady wrote:
My teddy bear has parts that are worn out.

That is probably where you cuddled him too much :lol:


Nathan would have rephrased it. :lol:

_________________
"A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking" - Anonymous

Alfonso Bertazzi, amateur pianist.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:20 pm 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9479
Location: Netherlands
alf wrote:
techneut wrote:
pianolady wrote:
My teddy bear has parts that are worn out.

That is probably where you cuddled him too much :lol:


Nathan would have rephrased it. :lol:

Or, demanded to know which specific parts were meant :roll:

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 6:35 am
Posts: 1418
Location: Gulfport, MS, USA
This conversation is starting to get a little bit creepy.

_________________
"Z Czernym poznałem się na panie brat—na dwa fortepiana często z nim u niego grywałem. Dobry człowiek, ale nic więcej..." - Fryderyk Chopin


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:53 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:38 pm
Posts: 8407
Oh you guys....:oops: I can't believe you're talking about what I think you're talking about. (but yes, I can actually :lol: ) Still, my teddy bear doesn't even have one of those! LOL

_________________
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties." ~ Frederic Chopin

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 5:55 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:38 pm
Posts: 8407
Terez wrote:
This conversation is starting to get a little bit creepy.


That's because it's Friday.

Here, Terez - I'll bring it back on topic for you. See if you can find a nice big teddy bear in Vienna.:lol:

_________________
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties." ~ Frederic Chopin

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:00 pm 
Online
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9479
Location: Netherlands
pianolady wrote:
Terez wrote:
This conversation is starting to get a little bit creepy.


That's because it's Friday.

Not. It's because Nathan got in :wink:

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:01 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 2388
Location: Obamanation, unfortunately...
pianolady wrote:
Oh you guys....:oops: I can't believe you're talking about what I think you're talking about. (but yes, I can actually :lol: ) Still, my teddy bear doesn't even have one of those! LOL





Get ready Mazurka Queen.....


OH MY

_________________
Madam, what makes you think that I play with my hands?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:43 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:38 pm
Posts: 8407
:lol: :lol:

_________________
"Simplicity is the highest goal, achievable when you have overcome all difficulties." ~ Frederic Chopin

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 1:04 pm
Posts: 725
Location: Louisiana, USA
just pointing out that you guys got up to all this teddy bear nonsense without me ... I've been afk for extended weekend. ..... but ..... if i had been here ... I'd have said ....
Quote:
My teddy bear has parts that are worn out.
.... THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID LAST NITE!!! :lol: 8)

_________________
the one, the only ... Nathan Coleman
"You see, my piano is for me what his ship is to a sailor; more indeed: it is my very self, my mother tongue, my life." - Franz Liszt


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:23 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:03 pm
Posts: 2388
Location: Obamanation, unfortunately...
nathanscoleman wrote:
just pointing out that you guys got up to all this teddy bear nonsense without me ... I've been afk for extended weekend. ..... but ..... if i had been here ... I'd have said ....
Quote:
My teddy bear has parts that are worn out.
.... THAT'S NOT WHAT YOU SAID LAST NITE!!! :lol: 8)





:roll:

_________________
Madam, what makes you think that I play with my hands?


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

All times are UTC - 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group