Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:26 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: OK to post links to Youtube?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 6:40 am 

Can we post links to Youtube, there are many amazing video clips of pianists great and small there.

Or is this "verboten"?

Post subject: Re: OK to post links to Youtube?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 7:28 am 
Site Admin

Quote:
Can we post links to Youtube, there are many amazing video clips of pianists great and small there.

Or is this "verboten"?

Well people here are doing it all the time, and hald the world watches Youtube, so go right ahead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 8:14 am 

Have you seen this one? I think Lang Lang should lay off the Red-Bull! :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ru84UVcP ... ed&search=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:04 pm 

[quote="PJF"]Have you seen this one? I think Lang Lang should lay off the Red-Bull! :lol:

Sometimes it seems as if he is taking amphetamines. If he is, he should stop. If he isn't, he should start running 5-10 miles a day to work off the excess energy, which is only getting in his way.

Here he is in a more sedate mode...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls9bmtZlUco

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 9:52 pm 

This one is really stupid!

And it's made by me with my stupid friends :D! It was a school assignment to make some weird commercial, so we made one :D. I had to record some background music and copy and paste Beethoven's 5th symphony. Also that short theme I had to compose, first in MIDI, then playing the MIDI on my computer and recording it with the other computer to convert it into MP3 or WAV :D.

And yes, that's me there with the cocktail wooden things :P.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UMSM6BpPm4

Those who understand Dutch will understand where it's about :P. And btw, I don't talk like that usually. I had to act like a Chinese guy from the Chinese restaurant who can't talk Dutch :P.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:56 am 

lol_nl wrote:

And it's made by me with my stupid friends :D! It was a school assignment to make some weird commercial, so we made one :D. I had to record some background music and copy and paste Beethoven's 5th symphony. Also that short theme I had to compose, first in MIDI, then playing the MIDI on my computer and recording it with the other computer to convert it into MP3 or WAV :D.

Those who understand Dutch will understand where it's about :P. And btw, I don't talk like that usually. I had to act like a Chinese guy from the Chinese restaurant who can't talk Dutch :P.

Yes it is rather stupid, but I was 15 once and I remember doing stuff like that. Kinda miss it actually but it doesn't look cool when you're, uh, (a lot) older than that.

What I noticed was your piano playing, Liebestruam #3 and Haydn Sonata #44 in D (I think). Very good, particularly the Haydn! You shoud record them in their entirety and post them in the Audition Room... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:59 am 

Quote:

lol_nl wrote:

Yes it is rather stupid, but I was 15 once and I remember doing stuff like that. Kinda miss it actually but it doesn't look cool when you're, uh, (a lot) older than that.

What I noticed was your piano playing, Liebestruam #3 and Haydn Sonata #44 in D (I think). Very good, particularly the Haydn! You shoud record them in their entirety and post them in the Audition Room... 8)

I tried to record them completely, but I messed up in several places and I don't like cutting and pasting, so I decided I'll wait a little longer until I can play somewhat better before I start posting in the Audition Room.

"Without music, life would be a mistake."
Friedrich Nietzsche

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:08 am 

Cziffra 13 years old:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S83wEAaa ... ed&search=

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:19 am 

I love his bobbing head. :lol: