If you must, then ay
PS won't be stuck
With you the absentee
adieu! adieos! wtf?

Goodbye PJF,
We were too sweet for you. :wink:

Post subject: Re: Goodbye, everyone.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:50 pm 

Yay for dramatic forum exits. Life would be so boring without them.

Peace out, Pete. :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:35 am 
Site Admin

To date, I think this is something like his six or seventh exit from the site... :roll:

my videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/monicapiano

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:46 am 
Site Admin

PJF wrote:
Goodbye, Piano Society
You are no longer my cup of tea.

I'm not one to slam doors, but I'm sorely tempted to say that this time, the feeling may well
be mutual.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:46 am 

I would've done this privately but since you are such a vermiform fellow, let's air it out:

The feeling is mutual and I've seen more than my fair share of shitty attitudes from your big head. Get over yourself.
I want my recordings taken down from the site and I want to be deleted as an artist as I no longer am one.
I can't do the one thing I've only ever loved! The back injury ended my life as a musician. Can you even begin to imagine what that is like?
No. I imagine you can't, Chris, because ice water is all that flows through your veins. you slimy (self admitted) worm.

So slam the door and lock it. Please put me out of my misery and delete my account entirely.

Have fun niggling the shit out everything with Monica!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:48 am 

Terez wrote:
Yay for dramatic forum exits. Life would be so boring without them.

Peace out, Pete. :wink:

Word.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:49 am 

pianolady wrote:
To date, I think this is something like his six or seventh exit from the site... :roll:

Thanks for the understanding.

Last edited by PJF on Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:08 am 

You know, I can see it so clearly now. It was my mis-step into this site that drove out every last ounce of joy I once had making music.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:38 am 

Pete, in the past I've enjoyed your contributions to the site and your outlook on many different things here. I'm very sorry to see you this way. All I can do is wish you well.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:54 am 

sarah wrote:
Pete, in the past I've enjoyed your contributions to the site and your outlook on many different things here. I'm very sorry to see you this way. All I can do is wish you well.

Believe me, the feeling is mutual. You've been nothing but nice to me so I bid you a fond farewell. I'll try not to be bitter. (If you're unaware of why I appeared to have gone sour, I suffered a back injury that makes playing the piano impossible. The emotional toll is nearly unbearable.)

END TRANSMISSION>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 6:55 am 

PJF wrote:
You know, I can see it so clearly now. It was my mis-step into this site that drove out every last ounce of joy I once had making music.

Which begs the question...what are you doing here? :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 am 

He's apparently trying to make a point, perhaps so he can save future submitters the emotional trauma that he himself seems to have been suffering. That was my suspicion from the beginning; I remember his injury, and I also remember some of his submissions from around the time he left the site, so it only made sense that his difficulties here were a result of both a) the injury that prevents his playing, and b) the disheartening comments he received on some of his previous submissions. I imagine that he wished for a friend, in the last year that he has been dealing with the depression from his injury, and he hoped to find one here, where he has invested a great deal of time over the years, and I imagine that he found his relationships here to be rather more shallow than he had believed.

Pete, I'm not going to take your side against Chris and Monica, because I like both of them, and I really don't think they deserve the brunt of your frustration here (which I think is largely due to your injury), but if you need to talk, please email me (terez27 @gmail.com). I am continually depressed because I can't play piano, despite my lack of injury, so maybe we can find some common ground. :wink: I don't think that this drama is going to make you feel any better in the long run - probably quite the opposite - no matter how good it feels to vent now. I'd suggest doing yourself and everyone else a favor by checking out of the forum for the moment, like you said you were going to do several posts ago.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2010 10:15 am 
Site Admin

PJF wrote:

I don't care much about the personal insults, having had worse things flung at me by various members past and present.

But that you now blame PS for your break with music is a bit rich. Or I suppose you might want to blame that on me personally too ? We see that often these days. Terrible things happen, for no reason at all, and yet somebody must be found to blame it on. I understand it to a degree. People try to find a reason as well as a scapegoat.

No, I can't begin to understand what it is like to give up playing. If only you had stayed on instead of dropping off the radar and then coming back with a vengeance, things might have been different. There would have been ample sympathy and support, as much from me as from anyone here, and likely the mood would not have been soured as it is now.

Anyway, seeing as you hate us so much now, except maybe some particular members, it may be best, as Terez suggested, to leave the forum, at least for the time being, and continue private conversations with people you feel you can still talk to.