has anyone else tried this river quiz? It's impossible!
I think I've tried everything.
Robert - can it be solved?
Hehe! Of course it can. I would never put up something impossible. Quiet a family they are
The rules are:
- Dad can't be left with any of the daughters. If so, he beats them.
- Mum can't be left with any of the sons. If so, she beats them.
- The thief can't be left alone without the police, if so, the thief beats anyone in the family.
- Only the policeman, mum or dad can operate the raft.
- Only two persons on the raft at the same time.
- Everyone should be moved over to the other side of the river.
- The raft cannot go anywhere without mum, dad or the policeman.
Hints that are not that revealing:
- Of course, mum, dad or the policeman can go on the raft by themselves.
- You must go back and forward more times than you first believe. I counted and it takes 17 rides before you are done.