Can anyone help me please

Discuss all aspects of composing, upload compositions, and discuss uploaded compositions.

Moderators: pianolady, techneut, robert

Can anyone help me please

Postby Starfox » Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:01 pm

Hi Folks,

I have a project to do for college in 2 weeks, im studying sound engineering and i have to record a session and for it ive chosen to do an acoustical version of a trance track. I have 2 singers, an electric guitarist, a bass guitarist (luckily enough they are all in my class too), and others too but nobody plays the piano and either do i, i was wondering if anybody here would like to help me out, all i need you to do is to listen to the track and write the notes or chords down, all i have to do then is to input them into my software (apple logic pro's score editor) and bingo i have my piano piece for my track.

Here is a you tube link for the track

if anyone can help i would be greatful

Thanks for any help

Re: Can anyone help me please

Postby Chopaninoff » Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:03 pm

How do you expect anyone to write all this down for you...? Even if they had perfect pitch and a good hearing...It would be very difficult to find all the accurate notes and chords...

Re: Can anyone help me please

Postby Jackpringle123 » Sat Jul 10, 2010 4:58 am

Hi, Shane

I can only second what Chopaninoff said. Why would you come to Pianosociety to ask its members to transcribe a melody authored by a someone named "DJ Shah" ? :? I don't know of many classical pianist or classical piano composers who enjoy doing work on frankly unsophisticated music.

Come to think of it, this post looks a lot like spam, no offense.

If it is not, it is about the funniest imitation :lol:

Now Shane, forgive me for being so blunt, but if I might ask,

If you aren't here to contribute to the realm of classical piano music, why are you here? :)

Return to “Composing”