Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:23 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: Finished allegro c minor with score
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 2:24 am 

Hallo friends,
I have just finished the allegro in c-minor for piano, I would like to share with you. I hope someone will like it,
The first 90 seconds should be played allegro and the rest 3 minutes presto with ritardando and accelerando to change tempo like in the mp3 file.
I appreciate every comment, its always an important feedback and motivation for me to know if you enjoy it or not. So what do you say?

New corrected mirror links:

1.Allegro:
http://www.4shared.com/file/38003592/c7 ... legro.html

2. Largo:
http://www.4shared.com/file/38004305/11 ... Largo.html

3.Allegro con spirito:
http://www.4shared.com/file/38004117/e5 ... irito.html

Complete sheet music for all three movements:
http://www.4shared.com/file/38004347/9b ... piano.html

Last edited by Pukino777 on Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:00 am 

I spent about five minutes looking for the download link and cannot find it. You should upload the files directly to this site, it makes it easier for all of us to find the link! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:05 am 
Site Admin

I could not find it either. God what a terrible site!

Use the "Add an Attachment" function instead.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:36 am 

Sorry about troubles with downloading, now I have just corrected new mirror links above.
Try it now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 4:22 pm 

All those hosting sites are still terrible (Speedyshare being the "best" / "easiest"). Just upload the files to the site next time. It's easier than creating an account on those websites and uploading them to the site hoping that visitors will find the link.

As for the composition. I like it, like I said before I still cannot ascribe a composer to this style. It has hints of Brahms and a little bit of Haydn. But that is just a guess.

How long did it take to write this? Can you play it? (assuming that this is a midi file).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:01 pm 

juufa72 wrote:
All those hosting sites are still terrible (Speedyshare being the "best" / "easiest"). Just upload the files to the site next time. It's easier than creating an account on those websites and uploading them to the site hoping that visitors will find the link.

As for the composition. I like it, like I said before I still cannot ascribe a composer to this style. It has hints of Brahms and a little bit of Haydn. But that is just a guess.

How long did it take to write this? Can you play it? (assuming that this is a midi file).

But the links are working now at least so you can download them.

Question about the style?
I dont know, I am not listening to the music of Brahms and Haydn, so this cannot have influenced me a lot :?
My favourite composers are Mozart and Beethoven but I listen also to modern music.
Composing time?
This piece was born relatively quickly, I have written the first half on monday and the rest in the night from friday to saturday. I took me of course some hours to type it in the computer sitting at the piano. Maybe if I add it together...about one day? But thats not important in my opinion, fot me positive reactions are reward for me. If you like it, its the greatest reward for me and I don care about the one day spending on it.

If i can play it?
Not at this tempo, but one better pianist wont have problems, for sure its playable, I guess intermediate level is apropriate.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:22 pm 

E. Drazil wrote:
I realize this thread may be old, but I must say as I listen to all of your compositions on my iTunes, I feel that this is your best work. I love the first and third movement.

I'm definitely adding this to my piano repertoire as I am sure it will be fun to play.

Thanks E.Drazil, I think you are the first one who wants to play this piece.