Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 10:02 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:34 pm
Posts: 1278
techneut wrote:
MindenBlues wrote:
arensky wrote:
techneut wrote:
robert wrote:
arensky wrote:
It's good. There are the couple of slips Chris already pointed out but...
Chris, where? ;)

Dunno, I have not listened to it yet :?


Uh, I meant Robert, sorry abut the confusion there. :oops:


Sometimes it is not the default slip detector :lol:

Just testing how deep quotes can be nested. Starts to look pretty doesn't it ! :P


Very nice, yes.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:52 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:27 pm
Posts: 1842
Location: Sweden
PJF wrote:
techneut wrote:
MindenBlues wrote:
arensky wrote:
techneut wrote:
robert wrote:
arensky wrote:
It's good. There are the couple of slips Chris already pointed out but...
Chris, where? ;)

Dunno, I have not listened to it yet :?


Uh, I meant Robert, sorry abut the confusion there. :oops:


Sometimes it is not the default slip detector :lol:

Just testing how deep quotes can be nested. Starts to look pretty doesn't it ! :P


Very nice, yes.

Interesting look of the qoutes. I bet the depth level of the quotes is a "signed int" :D. Dig in the code or try it out?

_________________
Pianist profile of Robert


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:20 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9638
Location: Netherlands
robert wrote:
PJF wrote:
techneut wrote:
MindenBlues wrote:
arensky wrote:
techneut wrote:
robert wrote:
arensky wrote:
It's good. There are the couple of slips Chris already pointed out but...
Chris, where? ;)

Dunno, I have not listened to it yet :?


Uh, I meant Robert, sorry abut the confusion there. :oops:


Sometimes it is not the default slip detector :lol:

Just testing how deep quotes can be nested. Starts to look pretty doesn't it ! :P


Very nice, yes.

Interesting look of the qoutes. I bet the depth level of the quotes is a "signed int" :D. Dig in the code or try it out?

If we're really lucky it may be an "unsigned long". Take while to try that out and will probably break the forum ;-)
Actually I believe this should have been a parameter in the phpbb config as it probably doesn't make sense to have more than 3 or so levels.
You can quote me on that :lol:

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Posts: 67
It's beginning to look like the Spiral Of The Death. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 7:24 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9638
Location: Netherlands
You mean like this ? :lol:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Cydonia wrote:
It's beginning to look like the Spiral Of The Death. :)

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 1:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Posts: 67
Whoa... :shock:

Hey, how do you do that? :)

I clicked on your quote button to continue the spiral and it didn't work. Instead of rectangles I only saw "quote" in brackets with names like a simple text.

Looks cool though. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 3:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:34 pm
Posts: 1278
Like this:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Like this:


I'm bein' a cheeky monkey :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:29 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:02 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Germany
What about this? Hope you'll get it! :wink:

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
#
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 9:32 am 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9638
Location: Netherlands
Not as stylish as the previous one, and still only 23 levels which seems to be the practical limit.
So, we know that now, and can all get back to practising the piano :wink:

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:02 pm
Posts: 201
Location: Germany
Hey, my post was more "back to topic" than you think!

And good counters know the limit is 24. But nevermind. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:04 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:45 am
Posts: 9638
Location: Netherlands
Cydonia wrote:
Hey, how do you do that? :)

I clicked on your quote button to continue the spiral and it didn't work. Instead of rectangles I only saw "quote" in brackets with names like a simple text.


You need to change something in your profile. See this topic about quoting :
http://server3.pianosociety.com/new/php ... .php?t=589

_________________
Nothing is always absolutely so -- Sturgeon's law
Chris Breemer


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 7:00 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:12 pm
Posts: 67
techneut wrote:
Cydonia wrote:
Hey, how do you do that? :)

I clicked on your quote button to continue the spiral and it didn't work. Instead of rectangles I only saw "quote" in brackets with names like a simple text.


You need to change something in your profile. See this topic about quoting :
http://server3.pianosociety.com/new/php ... .php?t=589


Cool.

Thanks for the tip. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:06 pm 
Offline
Site Admin

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 6:27 pm
Posts: 1842
Location: Sweden
This topic kind of took off! :mrgreen:

_________________
Pianist profile of Robert


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group