Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject: Re: Robert Schumann Fantasiestücke op.73 for clarinet and piano
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:44 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for the link, Alfonso. The guys' dead serious faces are most funny!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:49 pm 

Alf wrote:
Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: That´s really too funny, can´t stop laughing and I think, the vuvuzela and the piano would give the perfect sound-combination. But I have to say, these guys are really good! And the coronation is, that the colours of their vuvuzelas fit perfectly to the football WM, isn´t it?! :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:11 pm 

musicusblau wrote:
the vuvuzela and the piano would give the perfect sound-combination.

You can try yourself. Open up one YT video with some piano music (this one is perfect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--1IIe1CGKo), then click the soccerball button on the right side of the video bar (mind the volume, though).

musicusblau wrote:
But I have to say, these guys are really good!

Indeed!

Alfonso Bertazzi, amateur pianist.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:13 pm 

hyenal wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Thank you for the link, Alfonso. The guys' dead serious faces are most funny!!!

Yes, that is the kind of humour I prefer.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:44 pm 

Alf wrote:
Quote:
You can try yourself. Open up one YT video with some piano music (this one is perfect: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--1IIe1CGKo), then click the soccerball button on the right side of the video bar (mind the volume, though).

:? Hm, if I try to open the video-link, I get the message "the video isn´t available". I have tried to open one of my own piano videos, but couldn´t find a soccerball button. :?:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:29 pm 

musicusblau wrote:
Alf wrote:
Quote:

:? Hm, if I try to open the video-link, I get the message "the video isn´t available". I have tried to open one of my own piano videos, but couldn´t find a soccerball button. :?:

That's probably because it is copyrighted and YT applies country-specific filters for that reason. Anyway, you can occasionally see that button on the video bar, and if you push it a vuvuzela buzz is dubbed in behind the original soundtrack.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:59 pm 

Alf wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, you can occasionally see that button on the video bar, and if you push it a vuvuzela buzz is dubbed in behind the original soundtrack.

Ah, I see, I will try it out. That must be a a high enjoyment of my Bach to listen to it with a vuvuzela in the backround, especially because I haven´t listened so long to a vuvuzela. One whole hour is over I came from the open air bath, were I couldn´t hear nearly anything else than vuvuzelas, because Germany has won against Argentina. :lol: (I went to that open air bath for to flee the football world championship in the hope to have the opportunity to make a quiet swim in an empty open air bath, because all people would watch the football game at home, but unfortunately they had a TV screen there in that open air bath. :evil: )

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:25 pm 

musicusblau wrote:
Alf wrote:
Quote:
Anyway, you can occasionally see that button on the video bar, and if you push it a vuvuzela buzz is dubbed in behind the original soundtrack.

Ah, I see, I will try it out. That must be a a high enjoyment of my Bach to listen to it with a vuvuzela in the backround, especially because I haven´t listened so long to a vuvuzela.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

And you've probably listened just to a small amount of it so far, given the awesome team Germany is now and since they will very likely make the finals and win.
By the way, Chris has disappeared from the forum. Is he still recovering from the big booze after the Oranje won over Brazil?

musicusblau wrote:
One whole hour is over I came from the open air bath, were I couldn´t hear nearly anything else than vuvuzelas, because Germany has won against Argentina. :lol: (I went to that open air bath for to flee the football world championship in the hope to have the opportunity to make a quiet swim in an empty open air bath, because all people would watch the football game at home, but unfortunately they had a TV screen there in that open air bath. :evil: )

Eh, I undestand you dear Andreas. But this time I am very lucky that the Italian team is the worst ever and I have been spared of the nasty vuvuzelas, car horns, shouts and all the usual repertoire displayed by the soccer freaks.