Piano Society
Free Classical Keyboard Recordings
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 9:20 pm

All times are UTC - 1 hour

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 8:23 pm 
thanks a lot I'll try to work with your notice thanks a lot

one thing I realy only do this bad only when recording I don't why, the mistakes in reading notes is only when recording, I record almost all the pieces in hurry so it was very bad

I'll try to tune my paino or go to my friend studio and record all them again maybe better

I realy loved your notice you are right in these recording but I'm not realy like this sp please frogive me and rememver that I work alone and I'm very new ( only one year and a half or more) and began from a late age so please frogive and wait to listen som Liszt I did you will see the bad playing.

anyway my next pieces are Prlude No6, Noctrun C sharp minor and Nocturne op 27 no 1 it is also C sharp minor.

thanks again, thank you very much for giving me the notes I'll try to consider it when I finish my work, may be this weak, when the college start I'll have more time for the piano and the recording.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:10 pm 
saori
where are you, I missed some possitive comment from you, what do you think of my last raindrop and funeralmarch.
I record the pieces I promised you about but my flash disk has broken, so it will be some late.

any way I'm recording the pieces in the order I learned them but I forgot to post (Fur elise and rondo alla turca and hyngarian dance no5) I'll post them after the chopins but they where before the chopins.

I noticed that I mistake a lot because of all the negative comment from :evil: :twisted: :evil: .... maybe I began to be afraid from these comment, because my firend listen to the raindrop I record and said it's not my playing, it was a kid not me, so I may need to commnet from saori.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:41 pm 
Site Admin

Paradis, you will not always get responses from the same people all the time. That's the nature of a forum.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 11:30 pm 

paradis wrote:
saori
where are you, I missed some possitive comment from you, what do you think of my last raindrop and funeralmarch.
I record the pieces I promised you about but my flash disk has broken, so it will be some late.

any way I'm recording the pieces in the order I learned them but I forgot to post (Fur elise and rondo alla turca and hyngarian dance no5) I'll post them after the chopins but they where before the chopins.

I noticed that I mistake a lot because of all the negative comment from :evil: :twisted: :evil: .... maybe I began to be afraid from these comment, because my firend listen to the raindrop I record and said it's not my playing, it was a kid not me, so I may need to commnet from saori.

Getting a negative comment is not a bad thing. One of the best ways to improve is to listen to the criticisms and apply the suggestions of fellow pianists. Don't fear critics; we all start at the beginning; we all make mistakes; we all must own our shortcomings. Incidentally, the first two pieces I learned were "Moonlight Sonata" and the "Raindrop Prelude". Two years would pass before I showed significant improvement and ten years passed before I was able to play advanced pieces. It's a gradual process, like the mighty oak growing from the acorn. At first, it seems impossibly slow. This is where patience and a teacher pay dividends.

Don't get frustrated, your problems are common to beginners and can be fixed.

Pete

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:04 am 
paradis wrote:
saori

Heh, I post rarely but is is nice to hear someone missing me.

In my opinion, Funeral March was much better than the prelude.
I felt the prelude boring, maybe because of extraordinary slow tempo. I'm sure it will get better and better if you still keep playing it.
The Funeral March, I'm glad to hear there a large ammounts of dynamics. That tells that you can play quietly and loud. I don't have the sheet in front of me so I can't say anything were the dynamics as Mr. Chopin planed. I like your steady trills. But the midle part of F.M wasn't too good to my ears. Left hand arpegios didn't (can't pull up any word :D )... Keep working on so you keep improving alot.

BTW, do you remember theese pieces by heart or you play from scores?

Edit:
The reason why I don't give so crtitcal feedback is because I don't wan't anybody to get frustrated and I try to courage them to play more. I also try to pick up the good sides up. But I usually never say anything about other people playing.
I also really think you need critic to notice where you are doing wrong.

PS.I suck at putting my ideas into words. :roll: