Ok- thanks for the advice- I am still working with volume levels. And transitions on the song.
I'm glad it is better. I will repost it as a mp3. I hope to make a better recording of it, with smoother transitions, but it's awful hard to get a perfect recording! If something goes right the next time, something else will go wrong. But, maybe it'll improve.
The ritenutos could partially be due to some of the slips I had that I didn't want. Maybe if I took the flute down a bit, that would help.
I also did the flute at night, which doesn't help with support, since I have less support when I play at night. But, that seems to be the best time to record when no one else is around.
The ending actually just came to me. Wasn't planned or anything. I was actually going to do a key change, and then I didn't feel very comfortable with the key change, so I stopped where I did. And yes, there were some chords that weren't supposed to be. I will try again.
Maybe I'll post it without the audacity editing and see what you think then and after the editing.
Thanks for the advice. Zoom is a very powerful tool.